Certificate in Managing Agent Practice
Module 2 - Application of BMSMA
Lecture 1 - Introduction to BMSMA
- Previous amendments to BMSMA
- Current amendments to BMSMA (2017)
- Share value
- Accessory lot
- Common property
Lecture 2 – Stakeholders (Part I)
- Management Corporation (MC) / Sub MC
- Council of MC / Sub MC
Lecture 3 – Stakeholders (Part II)
- Subsidiary proprietor
- Managing agent
- Commissioner of Buildings
Lecture 4 – Operation and Maintenance Matters (Part I)
- Convene and Conduct First AGM and AGM
- Motion of AGM, Service of Notice, Period of Notice, Presiding of Meeting, Quorum, Proxy, Voting, Deemed Day, Election of Council, Adjournment of AGM
- Convene and conduct of EOGM, Council Meeting, display of Notices/minutes
- Council Meeting
Lecture 5 - Operation and Maintenance Matters (Part II)
- Type of Resolutions
- Determine Management Fund (MF), Sinking Fund (SF) and Special Levy (SL)
- Use of Management Fund and Sinking Fund
- Recovery of contributions
- Strata Roll
Lecture 6 - Operation and Maintenance Matters (Part III)
- Prescribed By-law / Additional By-law
- House rules
- Strata Titles Board - types of disputes
Module 3 - Building Services and Maintenance
Lecture 1 Cleaning & Waste Management
Lecture 2 Pest Control Services
Lecture 3 Landscape Services
Lecture 4 Security Services & Systems
Building Facilities (Mechanical)
Lecture 5 Water Supply & Sanitary Plumbing Systems
Lecture 6 Swimming Pool Maintenance Services
Lecture 7 Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
Lecture 8 Fire Protection Systems
Building Facilities (Electrical)
Lecture 9 Electrical Systems
Lecture 10 Lift & Escalator Maintenance
Lecture 11 Water Seepage, Spalling Concrete
Lecture 12 Safety of External Features & Other Building Defects
Module 4 - Communication And Office Administration
- Handling feedback and effective communication skills
- Mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Resolving Management Corporation Disputes through Tribunals and Courts
- Setting up Management Office
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Tender and contract administration
- Financial management and control
Certificate in Managing Agent Practice (CRS-N-0050598)
Revision Class on
for Exam on
*24 Mar (10am-12pm)
15 May 2020 12:00 AM - 31 December 2021 12:59 PM (UTC + 08:00)
This class consists of 3 modules namely:
- How to amend/update my Grant Application information?
- Where can I view my examination result(s)?
- Where can I view my e-Certificate?
- How do I print my Examination Results/e-Certificate?
- How do I save my Examination Results/e-Certificate?
- Why I'm not receiving email(s) for my 2FA login/Course Registration Confirmation/Grant Application Confirmation/etc?
1. How to amend/update my Grant Application information?
- After clicking View Application, you will get to see your Grant Application details. Edit the necessary.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Update to save any changes made.
2. Where can I view my examination result(s)?
- Access to your enrolled Certificate in Managing Agent Practice course.
- Click on View Results.
3. Where can I view my e-Certificate?
- Option A:
- Option B:
Access to your enrolled Certificate in Managing Agent Practice course.
4. How do I print my Examination Results/e-Certificate?
Print button/icon is found on bottom right of the page.
5. How do I save my Examination Results/e-Certificate?
- On Examination Results/e-Certificate page, click on Print button.
- Subjected to individual's PC's devices list, look for the option to Save/Print to PDF. See example below:
- Pick your choice and Print.
- You will be prompted to save the PDF.
6. Why I'm not receiving email(s) for my 2FA login/Course Registration Confirmation/Grant Application Confirmation/etc?
- Check your email's JUNK/SPAM folder.
- If you have difficulty locating the junk/spam folder, please identify if there is any collapsed folders in your email. Refer the following using Gmail as example:
For more help/info regarding course details:
(1) SISV Academy Ltd - DID: 6424 0273
(2) Association of Property And Facility Managers (APFM) - DID: 6424 0283
For more help on how to navigate around on eLearningHub.sg:
Go to elearningHub.sg - About Us